Professional Master’s in Digital Transformation
Context and rationale for the training
The digital transformation represents an opportunity to build an Africa of the 21st century, “integrated, prosperous and representing a dynamic force on the international scene”. It can be a powerful lever to promote the productivity, efficiency, innovation, and competitiveness of actions of the economy. Social demand expects it to help stimulate strong growth and significantly improve governance to restore confidence and authority.
Digital transformation concerns the entire ecosystem to make it efficient, brings added value to companies, states, and local authorities.
In Africa, the rise of digital transformation comes up against the scarcity of skills capable of converting the continent’s potential into real wealth. This master is an academic response to meet market demand to make Africa a strong and influential stakeholder and partner on the world stage.
A program of five (5) Specializations
Objectives of the training
The objective of this training is to develop:
- advanced skills in the field of digital transformation both at managerial and technological levels;
- a culture of teamwork, leadership and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Opportunities (current and future professions targeted)
At the end of the training, the DTI graduate can exercise responsibility and authority as the professions of:
- Chief Digital Officer (CDO)
- E-CRM project manager
- DevSecOps Expert
- XaaS Expert
- Chief Data Officer
- Data scientist
- Data Protection Officer
- Cybersecurity expert
- KYC / KYA (Know your Agent) Coordinator
- Credit Analyst
- Growth Hacker
- Fintech / Insurtech expert
The training is open to the following audiences:
- Engineers wishing to develop their managerial skills or specialize in digital transformation
- Company executives wishing to specialize in digital transformation
- Civil servants wishing to boost their career in the public service or go to the private sector
- Managers in NGOs or international organizations.
Conditions of admission
The conditions for access to training are as follows:
- have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in marketing or communication;
- have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in ICT;
- have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any other field with proven professional experience in ICT.
To meet the criteria of objectivity, transparency, and quality, access to training is through file review and interview.
The ITD’s Master’s in Digital Transformation offers five (05) output profiles:
- Cybersecurity management;
- Cloud Computing Management and IS Architecture
- Big Data, Analytics and Artificial Intelligence Management;
- Management, Web marketing and digital strategy;
- Financial Technology (Fintech).
The training focuses on developing employability. This Master’s program in digital transformation can issue certificates during training.
The lessons are taught through active methods with strong use of ICT and English. They include lectures, tutorials, practical work, educational tours, scientific conferences and professional practices in the form of tutored projects and internships.
The training takes place according to the academic calendar
|DATE OF BACK TO SCHOOL||DECEMBER 2021|
|SEMESTER1||DECEMBER 2021 – APRIL 2022|
|SEMESTER2||MAY 2022 – SEPTEMBER 2022|
|SEMESTER3 – SPECIALIZATION||DECEMBER 2022 – APRIL 2023|
|SEMESTER4 – SPECIALIZATION||MAY 2023 – SEPTEMBER 2023|
|END OF TEACHING||SEPTEMBER 2023|
|MEMORY DEPOSIT AND SUPPORT||OCTOBER 2023|
|Graduation day||MARCH 2023|
|PRICES||1st year MASTER Professional||2nd year MASTER Professional|
|Price of training (tuition) per year||2 000 000||2 000 000|
|General expenses including insurance, registration fees, uniforms (FCFA)||300 000||300 000|
|Payment terms Professional Master per year|
|FG & Registration fee||Cash at registration|
|Education||Option1: 100% upon registration with a 5% discount|
|Option2: 50% upon registration and 2 increments of 25% within 4 months|
|Option3: 30% upon registration and the remainder in 6 monthly installments|